Thursday, 28 October 2010

Marlborough Springs



Marlborough Springs Sauvignon Blanc

I bought this lovely bottle of Sauvignon Blanc from Sainsbury's at the weekend. It was reduced from £8.99 to £5.99, so it seemed like a good bargain. Also I know you can always count on a kiwi sauvignon! In fact, I have to admit that this is the only type of wine that I would confidently take along to a dinner party, because for me, with many other varieties it's often trial and error and I never quite know what's good. However, thanks to this blog and the excellent reviews that people have posted up, I am definitely going to start being a bit more adventurous now! Watch this space!

This Marlborough Springs wine is deliciously crisp and refreshing. It's a beautiful pale straw colour too. You can smell and taste the delicate gooseberries and citrus flavours. It's simply delicious and perfect with fish. Give it a go!

Thanks Alice!



No comments: